Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

PYS4 Settings For Advanced Players

Discussion in the Video Games forum
PYS4 Settings For Advanced Players
Well, after spending the past few days using the process of elimination in finding the best settings, here is what I think will be best for me. I've played two games with these settings so far. Hanshin(me) vs. Hiroshima and here is how the games went.

Fukuhara gave up 1 run in 7 innings. Kuroda gave up 2 in 7 innings. Fujikawa gave up a couple hits for the blown save and the game went 12 innings with Kubota losing the game in the 12th. Kanemoto had a 2 run homer. I think both teams had 6 or 7 hits. Strikeouts were like 10 to 6.

Andoh threw 8 shutout innings with 6 Ks. Otake was KO'd in 2 innings after the bottom of the second saw a 5 run rally. Sekimoto homered off Kawauchi. Game ended 8-0 with Nohmi closing the door. Hits were around 10 to 6 and Ks were something like 7 to 8.

I'm probably going to bump up CPU batting now, but here are the settings I used for the two games.

CPU Batting: Hard+
CPU Pitching: Perfect
CPU Defense: Perfect
CPU Running: Perfect
Control style: Analog
Pitching cursor: Real
Batting cursor: Real
Pitch speed: Middle

A surprising amount of Japanese players are actually saying they're having a hard time with middle speed pitching online. I think it's perfect with real batting cursor, though.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.