Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Question Here

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Question Here
So I recieved my copy of PYS4 this afternoon except it was the Playstation 3 version and not the PS2 version like I had hoped. I e-mailed Play-Asia about what could be done, no reply yet, do you guys have any suggestions?
Comments
Re: Question Here
[ Author: Paakaa10 | Posted: Apr 11, 2007 9:33 AM | CLM Fan ]

Well, if you have a copy of your invoice that says that you ordered the PS2 version, you should be able to use that as proof that you've been shipped the wrong version of the game and need to do an exchange.

Seems weird to me that you'd have to "hope" it was the PS2 version and not the PS3 version after spending money and going through the process of ordering the game and having it shipped to you and all that. My invoice for the order I had through Play-Asia said "Compatible with Playstation 3 Japan, No Region Protection" underneath the item, so that I knew it was the PS3 version coming. Even though the two items were the same price, there should have been various things (box art, region free PS3/region-locked PS2, etc.) designating one from the other.

Long story short, contact Play-Asia through your account. They have some pretty good customer service people, so if you have a legitimate beef with your order, they should be able to get it straightened out for you. There is about a 24-hour turnaround time for customer service responses though, because they're located in Hong Kong.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.